News project/Conversation topics
From Gentoo WikiJump to:navigation Jump to:search
The following article is a list of questions that can be used to help the community get to know a developer/contributor better.
Tell us about yourself:
- Do you have any hobbies that you'd like to talk about? Do you work on any projects outside of Gentoo or implement Gentoo professionally?
- Where are you working (field of work)?
- How long have you been involved in the Gentoo project?
- Where did you start (which project)? What project have you enjoyed most?
- At this time are you open to mentoring new developers?
- What advice would you give someone interested in helping out with Gentoo?
- Is there anything the community can do or NOT do to help you with your developer responsibilities?
- How would you like to see Gentoo grow in the future?
- If you could immediately fix bug or implement major feature for Gentoo, what would that be and why would it make a difference?
- What are some of the things that Gentoo has done well?
- What areas shouldn't Gentoo focus on, and what are the reasons for it?
- Which taboos do you think we should tackle within Gentoo?
- What magical service would really help you or fellow developers to make Gentoo better?