Google Summer of Code/2016
From Gentoo WikiJump to:navigation Jump to:search
GsoC 2016 with Gentoo
Welcome to the Gentoo Wiki portal on Google's Summer of Code 2016.
Here, you will find all information on Gentoo's participation in this year's edition, how to apply for a project, what ideas we have and who to contact with any questions.
In case your question was not answered on our website, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Here is how you can reach us:
- #gentoo-soc (webchat) IRC channel - (please be patient, there is not always someone on who can help)
- email@example.com mailing list - (subscription required, Browse the archives)
Keep watching this space.
- 2016/02/08 19:00 UTC: Mentoring organizations can begin submitting applications to Google
- 2016/02/19 19:00 UTC: Application filed
- 2016/02/29 19:00 UTC: List of accepted mentoring organizations published on the Google Summer of Code 2016 site.
For more information, consult the official timeline.
|Denis Dupeyron||Denis Dupeyron (calchan)||Administrator|
|Rafael Martins||Rafael Martins (RafaelMartins)||Assistant Administrator|