Chemnitzer Linux-Tage 2023-03-11 and 2023-03-12
Most visitors are native German speakers, but can communicate in English very well too. Additionally there will be international guests, who do not speak German at all, but will communicate at the booth in English.
Pool of helping hands
- Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn (chithanh) will be available on Saturday and Sunday, nick on IRC is chithead
- Ulrich Müller (ulm) will be available on Saturday and Sunday
- David Sardari (duxsco) will be available on Saturday and Sunday
|Time||Saturday 2023-03-11||Sunday 2023-03-12|
|At Booth||Not At Booth (e.g. in lectures)||At Booth||Not At Booth|
|17:00-18:00||duxsco||N.N.||duxsco (trip home)||N.N.|
Equipment and merchandise
What to do at the booth?
- Answer questions
- Be available, if there is a question you can not answer, redirect to others. "Larry will be back in 30 min. he can tell more about this."
- Optionally provide small workshops at the booth
- simply be nice
Timeline what happened so far
- 2023-01-23 Booth confirmed
- 2023-01-02 Booth registration submitted
- 2022-12-16 First RFC in Gentoo e.V.
- booth planning
https://freedom-tours.de/die-chemnitzer-linux-tage-2023 cheap bus from NRW to CLT