Gentoo Trustees Monthly Meeting Agenda
Time and Venue
Sunday 21 Sept 2014 19:00 UTC on irc.freenode.net #gentoo-trustees
Who is logging the meeting?
- Activity Tracker https://www.gentoo.org/foundation/en/secretary/activities/activity_tracker.xml
- Credit card for AWS usage
- Financial | Legal Status
- Certified Public Accountant
- 501(c)(3) registration status
- Open Trustee Bugs
- Please review all of the Trustee bugs prior to the meeting. Email the trustees if a bug needs to be addressed for this meeting and it will be added to the agenda.
- Xavier Miller <email@example.com>
- Kristian Fiskerstrand <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Copyright assignment status
- Date of Next Meeting - 16 Nov 2014 19:00 UTC
Any other business
- Who will post the log? Minutes?
- Who will update the motions page?
- Who will send emails?
The channel will be open (not moderated) during the meeting unless there is so much chatter it becomes impossible to make progress.
Attendees can help by keeping questions to the end of an agenda item or the end of the meeting - your point may be covered during the discussion anyway.
Do not expect to bring up items in Any Other Business and get an instant response. Calm considered well reasoned emails to trustees the trusteesor opening a bug are the best ways to bring up new ideas.
The meeting irc logs will be recorded.
The meeting motions will be logged.