g-w.com Artikel kopieren
Sag mal, können wir nun alle Artikel- zumindest die ich mitverfasst hatte - transferieren? Disi 19:45, 26 September 2011 (UTC)
- Ja, du behältst die Eigentumsrechte an deinen Beiträgen und kannst die Beiträge daher unter weitere Lizenzen stellen. Dies gilt aber explizit nur für deine Beiträge. Wurde ein Artikel in seiner Entwicklung von mehreren Autoren erstellt, so ist er nicht direkt übertragbar.
- Wie schon angekündigt, kannst du Artikel und Beiträge von mir übertragen. Ich werde meine Benutzerseite noch entsprechend aktualisieren.
- Da eh alle Beiträge ins Englische übersetzt werden müssen, kann man das wohl als Eigenleistung ansehen und ist entsprechend legal. Meine Meinung. --Astaecker 20:23, 26 September 2011 (UTC)
InfoBox user since
I've edited Template:InfoBox user since/doc again, because the "proper descriptions" you're trying to use sound very awkward to a native English speaker (e.g., "Year since you're a Gentoo user" is not as easy to understand as "The year that you became a Gentoo user" or "Year that you started using Gentoo"). As for my other changes, I really think we need a full example on the template page itself, so I've put one in the "Examples" section and kept your link to the other examples below it. (I've also changed the template itself to prevent the category from appearing on pages outside of the "User" and "User talk" namespaces. This prevents the template itself, its documentation, and the "testcases" subpage from appearing in any of the Users since categories.) I hope you will find these changes acceptable. If you think some of the changes to "/doc" are not necessary, please consider the fact that many users will not be as familiar with wiki syntax (and certainly not as familiar with this particular template) as you are, so they might need more documentation than you would need. - dcljr 05:00, 3 January 2012 (UTC)
- Oh, by the way, some people seem to be setting the "profile" parameter to the profile they are currently using instead of the one they were using when they first became a Gentoo user. I don't know if you want to change the name of the parameter to clarify this for people (maybe change it to "firstprofile" or add a "currentprofile" parameter, or something?). - dcljr 05:06, 3 January 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry, for the late response.
- Let me state first, that I see me not as the sole maintainer of the InfoBox templates just because I commited them. I have an eye on them, yes, but your commits are as welcome as mine. So, you don't need to ask me, just do it (maybe with posting about the "why" in the summary or on the discussion page; I should do it too).
- If some words sound awkward, it is good to change them. For me, your changes changed the meaning, so I reverted them.
- About the example section, I prefer the examples be on the testcases subpage to encourage and help with the testing of new template versions with the sandbox subpage. See the Template sandbox and test cases help page.
- I'm aware of the misleading use of parameters, but it is their user page, so I'm not complaining. I think a good description should be enough (don't know, if there was one, when they start using the template), but a more semantic parameter name is not wrong. So you can add the additional parameter "firstprofile" and deprecate the old one.
- Regards Astaecker 09:46, 12 January 2012 (UTC)
ZFS and LVM
I saw you look after the categories a little :) Shouldn't those two go into core system rather than hardware like DM-Crypt is (which is essentially a subcategory of device-mapper in the kernel)? Disi 14:23, 6 July 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, I would put them in "Core system", because they are features on top of the hardware.
- But this is only my opinion. I'm not the category mastermind here. So, be bold and just do as you think. Astaecker 15:03, 6 July 2012 (UTC)
Heyo. Just FYI, while omitting the runlevel from
rc-update commands meant for the
default runlevel might seem economical, it actually doesn't work in certain places... like in a live OS chroot. ¦ Reisio 01:40, 23 October 2012 (UTC)
- Alright. Astaecker 20:22, 23 October 2012 (UTC)
thanks for the edits on the web application wikis i drew up. i know they can be done with nginx, or sqlite, or postgresql also.
(at least some of them can be.) and i have came up with new techniques from making them. i had problems with phpbb3, i have incomplete sets for them in my user page that you could inspect. right now my computers fried from XFS failures and is being reinstalled so they will be there for a few days at least. --666threesixes666
- Take the changes to the Mediawiki article as example for your upcoming articles. Astaecker (talk) 05:44, 24 March 2013 (UTC)