From Gentoo Wiki
- Mount — the attaching of an additional filesystem to the currently accessible filesystem of a computer.
- /etc/fstab — a configuration file that defines how and where the main filesystems are to be mounted, especially at boot time.
- CurlFtpFS — allows for mounting an FTP folder as a regular directory to the local directory tree.
- AutoFS — a program that uses the Linux kernel automounter to automatically mount filesystems on demand.
- Udisks — a D-Bus daemon offering storage related services.
- Silk Guardian — a Linux kernel module kill switch that upon detecting changes to USB ports, wipes the RAM, securely deletes user specified files, and then shuts down the system.
- Texas Instruments PCIxx12 5-in-1 Multimedia Card Reader (SD/MMC/MS/MS PRO/xD)