From Gentoo Wiki
- In Chainloading the use of GRUB2 to boot other boot loaders is described. This is important to read when dual-booting systems, or when GRUB2 needs to be configured to boot ISO files.
- In Advanced storage the necessary steps are documented on how to install and use GRUB on more advanced storage situations, such as software RAID, logical volumes or encrypted file systems.
- In Configuration variables an exhaustive list of GRUB configuration variables, as used by /etc/default/grub, is documented.
- In Troubleshooting a list of common GRUB errors (with their solutions) is presented.
- In Hybrid partition table the use of a mixed MBR/GPT setup is documented, as well as how to use such hybrid partition layout with GRUB.