From Gentoo Wiki
- Date: April 20
- Time: 08:00-09:30 UTC (see this page for local times)
- Place: #gentoo-meetings on Freenode IRC
0. Roll call
- Present: hwoarang, pesa, pinkbyte, yngwin
- Absent: kensington (announced), wired (unannounced)
1. Elections for project lead
Decided to vote by e-mail → Voting summary: 4 of 6 voices for pinkbyte, 2 abstained
2. Qt5 status
- Tracker bug at https://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=454132
- Tentative target for main tree inclusion is Qt 5.1.x. We may be running late for 5.1.0 due to lack of time and manpower.
TODO: Pesa to make a list of what needs to happen still, which we can post on dev ml to ask for help
- Bug 328689: Split 4.8 ebuilds for designer and linguist are implemented in qt overlay, must be tested.
- revdeps of qtgui need to be checked whether they need designer app/libs
- move to gentoo-x86 after development in overlay (may need to use 'magic' revision numbers for consistency)
- Other things to split from current 4.8 ebuilds:
- assistant application from qthelp
- qdbusviewer from qtgui
- various utilities from qtdeclarative
- TODO pesa to write a list of tools that need splitting
- The biggest remaining blocker is bug 451456 TODO - this one is tough because we do things differently from upstream.
3. Remaining TODO items from last time
- Overlay mirror on github has been created. All overlay committers should do a double push to both g.o.g.o and github. TODO The README needs updating (partly done). Layman will continue using g.o.g.o as main repo, because switching is too user-unfriendly.
- TODO We still need to move the wiki pages from gitorious to our project space on wiki.gentoo.org.
4. Open bugs
- Bug 464690: net-im/qutim-0.3.1 fails to connect; TODO needs follow-up
- Bug 465874: app-text/goldendict-9999 fails to build; TODO just forward-port goldendict-1.0.1-gcc-4.7.patch
- Bug 465284: media-libs/herqq-1.0.0-r1 build fails with bad qmake usage: Done mark invalid: use sane configuration
5. Open floor
Nothing came up.