From Gentoo Wiki
- Date: October 16
- Time: 13:00 - 14:24 UTC
- Place: #gentoo-meetings on Freenode IRC
0. Roll call
- Absent announced: hwoarang, johu, wired
- Present: kensington, pesa, yngwin
1. Qt5 progress
1.1. Missing modules
- qt-webkit: maybe an underlinking issue, which if confirmed, should be reported upstream. TODO pesa
1.2. Discussion on upstream ML about slotting/versioning
- It looks like the required changes will be implemented upstream.
- qt5-utils.eclass: too early, let's wait for upstream parallel Qt4/Qt5 installation changes
1.4. Eselect module
- Probably not needed (see 1.2)
2. qt4-eclass removal
- Done Since one month had passed since lastriting, the old eclass was removed after the meeting.
3. qt4-r2.eclass updates
- TODO yngwin: translation handling move to l10n.eclass. Not high priority.
4. Razor-qt status update
- live ebuilds, keywords file, set are in overlay; Done import changes from release ebuilds into git
- 0.5.0 release split ebuilds have been committed to gentoo-x86 CVS
- Done wiki page needs updating for split ebuilds
- QtDesktop apps: yngwin is open to recommendations
5. Open bugs
- bug #436678 USE Flag 'c++0x' not in IUSE for x11-libs/qt-webkit-4.8.3: NEEDINFO
- bug #434780 x11-libs/qt-core-4.8.2 CXXFLAGS not respected when bootstrapping qmake: pesa asked upstream, got no answer; Done pesa
- bug #428256 dev-libs/qjson-0.7.1-r1 problem with QStringList serialization: pesa asked upstream, no reply; Done kensington to package a snapshot
- bug #431462 [qt overlay] dev-db/unixODBC-GUI-Qt-9999 fails to build: broken upstream build system; Done pruned
- bug #426458 net-libs/qmf-2.0_p201209 fails to build with gcc 4.7: TODO kensington
- bug #271866 x11-libs/qt-webkit XML nested A infinite loop (CVE-2009-1233): Done testing showed this is no longer an issue with present versions
6. Open floor
No issue was brought forward.